David

Default Planning application for two storey extension

"sPoNiX" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:03:48 +0100, "Peter Crosland"
wrote:

Does anyone have any practical suggestions that may help to solve this
issue, please? Where can I find out more about this?

The best thing is to arrange a meeting with the planners. Often some
discussion and explanation from both sides can overcome this sort of
problem.

Yes, point out that other extensions don't have the 1m set back. This
possibly sets a prescident.

sPoNIX

Yeah, but planning conditions, as with building regulations can change and
going by what I've seen locally precedent is not all that important (to our
local planners at least.)

David