The Natural Philosopher

Default Electric pylons... are they noisy?

Andrew McKay wrote:

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 02:20:21 +0100, zaax wrote:

If you wind 1 mile of cable in your garage (as someone did) you can
steal the electricity.

Doesn't sound like a good deal to me! I have the benefit of high
voltage cables running over my home and potentially inflicting harm on
my family, with free electricity. Or not have the high voltage cables
and have to pay for electricity.

'Potentially' inflicting harm...haha. Nice pun.

They are harmless really, but the static is annoying sometimes.

Personaly I like peace and quiet, so I wouldn't. But teh inflicting harm
bit is almost certainly baloney.

I know which I'd vote for.

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk