Dave Plowman (News)

In article .com,
Murmansk69 wrote:
I'm looking for a device like a cordless doorbell but with an infrared
detector rather than a push-button.

It's to mount in a shop near the door so that when someone comes in it
alerts the person in the back room that someone has come in.

It needs it to be cordless rather than having to be wired in.

I've seen battery units, but they are self contained, so would have to
make enough noise to be heard in the back room, as obviously they fit near
the door.

Would be easy enough to cludge something out of a cordless alarm system,
though.

--
*24 hours in a day ... 24 beers in a case ... coincidence? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.