Mary Fisher

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Adrian C
writes
Andy Hall wrote:
Well, it uses real time satellite imaging from (IIRC) three different
satellites which it builds up into a database on your computer. I still
haven't got round to installing it yet, but was impressed by what I was
shown of it
I've installed it - seems OK, but images do not appear to be anything
like as high res as the Google ones unless I've missed a setting or
something.

My experience as well. London mapping is dire. User interface is not as
controllable as Google Earth and my PC graphics chipset shows some
interesting visual wobblies. Though expect this will change in time.

Well, from what I've seen of "outside of the US and London", google
world's not that hot

That's not true. It's patchy, yes, but when it's good it's very, very good.
Better, ime, than WW.

Mary

--
geoff