Mary Fisher

"raden" wrote in message

In the meantime, tell me - us -about the advantages of World Wind.

Well, it uses real time satellite imaging from (IIRC) three different
satellites which it builds up into a database on your computer. I still
haven't got round to installing it yet, but was impressed by what I was
shown of it

Your instruction to forget Google Earth suggested that you knew something
about it.

I did install it on that recommendation and can't see any advantage. Real
time isn't significant and it certainly isn't as user-friendly for non NASA
geeks as Google Earth. It doesn't tell me - at least I can't find -
information which I'd like to know.

I was hoping you'd be able to help and guide me since you appeared to have
experience of it :-(

Mary

--
geoff