Nick Hull

In article ,
Ignoramus29516 wrote:

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 19:43:47 -0700, Grant Erwin
wrote:
Sure, it isn't good when water sits in the tank. But my venerable Quincy
puked a
good quart or two of rusty water several years ago when I got it going, and
figured one of these days I'd have to replace the tank. Well, it's been 5
years
so far, it's holding up fine.

Thanks. I must note that the day when it stops holding fine, could be
the last day when we see your posts (hopefully that does not happen),
so you won't be able to reach us from heavens and say, guys, on such
and such a day my tank did go bad after all. Again, I am hoping that
it does not happen to you or me.

Usually rust makes pinholes that leak air long before there is any
danger of a rupture.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/