Cliff

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 00:18:14 -0700, "Hawke"
wrote:

My friend the computer genius applied for a job in the computer department
at the hospital where his nurse wife works. He said they were really
screwed up but all the problems were easily fixed. They didn't hire him,
they hired a nurse with little computer experience who said she was burned
out with nursing! The reason they didn't hire him? Because he didn't

have
"clinical' experience, because he had never worked in a hospital. The

nurse
lasted six months. Every time they have a real problem they call him for
help. But they won't hire him. I told him that when they call that he
should tell them that he now has clinical experience, solving their

hospital
problems, so they should hire him!

The medical industry really needs to get their heads out their asses.

What are you talking about? Don't you know that America has the greatest
medical system in the world? In fact it's so good that the Bush
administration has decided to do absolutely nothing to improve it,

That's not true.
He's giving billions & billions (probably trillions) more of your
dollars to the drug firms, right? While blocking actual science
& research, which might lead to more "liberals".

It's all in the bible anyway, right? Or in those voices
that he hears ... or Rove & Cheney & Rumsfeld & Lay & Delay & crew
will tell him what to say & think.

it's that
good. I don't know why you people are so critical of everything in the
country, you must be another anti American liberal?

Hawke

I wish I had free liberal health care like Gunner gets.
I could sell all of his cigarettes too ....
--
Cliff