tterrag smis

Default JVC HDTV AV48WP30 - Red Tint / Lines in background .... Redness in the picture

Hi,

I have a JVC AV48WP30 HDTV. It has run flawlessly for the last 1.5 years.
Today my wife and 1 year old were near it for an extended period of time
(she was working / he was playing). When I sat down to watch TV tonight,
everything was all reddish.

Normally, when I switch between inputs (reg. TV, DVD, Digital Cable) the
background shows up as Grey in color. Now it is Red with Red curved lines
all over. While trying to watch several shows, I could see the reddish
curved lines (very lightly) during the darker (ie night-time) scenes.

I switched everything to B&W image and can still see the red lines.

Any ideas? Playing with the Tint helped a little, but not much and the
background still appears reddish.

My wife swears that our son didn't touch the TV - only the remote.

Hopefully I can fix this with a little guidance from you all and not have to
pay an arm and a leg I can't afford.

Thanks Much!

Garrett