Adrian C

Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Matt" wrote in message
news
"Doctor Drivel" wrote:

The mess was already there. Best ditch this cast iron lump and get a new
good quality condensing boiler and reduce your gas bills by up to 40%.

If it actually comes to *needing* replacement, then we will have to. If
it seems the 40% saving on gas will neatly pay for the seem to be
required breakdown cover and future ongoing repair/replacement costs of
the new fangled wotsit, then frankly i'd much rather stick with the cast
iron lump.

What
are your requirements? Baths, showers, heating etc?

His requirements?

You are not him.

I'm am he. OK diMM, so what are the elements of work involved in a
typical gas boiler service? What should I as a punch blind seeker of gas
service in the yellow pages be asking of shady characters coming to see
my Boiler? What should I see taking place for my £90/hour wallet tease?

--
Adrian C