Peter

Default Outside wiring - why did i bother? More advice req...

"Mike Buckley" wrote in message
Thanks to the advice on there I managed to fit an RCD spur and an
outdoor weather proof socket for my pond pump/lawnmower. However - all
of this seems to have gone down the pan as the bloody pond pump I've
bought has a 240v-24v transformer "only for indoor use"!!! What bloody
use is that?

Anybody got any ideas how I can weatherproof this? It's not going to be
left out permanently - it just needs to be weatherproof during the
summer months. I'm thinking upturned buried bucket under a dense bush -
any better ideas?

Thanks

--
Mike Buckley

TLC have a box see http://tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/LBOPB.html at £24.50 +
VAT, there are also a range of smaller ones.

Peter