Gunner

Default Charlie Gary pics. Rated MA-13. Please be careful.

On 13 Aug 2005 08:52:10 -0700, "Charlie Gary"
wrote:

Cliff wrote:
On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:38:14 -0700, "PrecisionMachinisT"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .

My hammers, screwdrivers, etc. are all lefthanded.

Unbelievable--it's been well over 2 years since I took that lefty / righty
poll......and now ( finally ) you come outa the closet !!!

Well, here's news for you then.......I had strongly suspected such all
along........

The ones that are not righthanded ...
Same for my sockets G.
--
Cliff

Are your adjustable wrenches metric, or regular?

Later,

Charlie

As a side note, I was working in a machine shop yesterday that was
having new networking cabling and whatnot installed. The apprentice
installer was missing his right arm, and was using the old style
lever/cable pinchers prothesis. We discussed his ability to hold
tools (he is right handed...er..hooked) and I made some
suggestions/drawings about inhancing his prosthesis with a quick
change tool holder, punch down tool, power screw driver etc etc. It
seems he will be fitted shortly for a myoelectic unit to control
servos in a completly new prosthesis, and would check into it as it
would be a very useful mod.

Given the numbers of new amputees coming back from the war, this might
perhaps be something someone would care to investigate further as a
business opportunity and service.

Im considering this myself, but havnt a clue as to where to start even
the basic research.

Gunner