PrecisionMachinisT

wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 00:01:27 -0700, "PrecisionMachinisT"
wrote:

Actually all Ive really seen from you so far besides a re-cap of

commercial
refrigeration through time is some cockamamy story about a ship

supposedly
popping apart...

And at this juncture the solution is fairly obvious= build a new
ship........

Ain't ya never heard of duck tape ???

Put it on that ship and ..... DUCK !!!!!!

Thanks, I forgot about trimming that one before I sent it.......

Still, big ****ing deal....big stuff = big bucks...in not in engineering
then in rigging it in etc.......but then there is the attendant risk,
definately not for everybody........

Nothing wrong with picking any of the various arena in which to do your main
business in, so long as you always try your damndest to do your level best.

And if truth be told, IMO anyone that's motivated to try and accumulate as
much wealth as he possibly can...regardless of the cost to humanity...is
****ing sick in the head.

--

SVL