Telstra

The control wiring termination at the new thermostat is wrong. When you took
off the old thermostat
you connected the terminals of the outside unit to the wrong terminals at
the thermostat. Look at the
cable terminations on the downstairs outside unit and note the cable
colours. Then note the cable
terminarions in the thermostat. This tells you for example that w on the
outside unit should be connected
to a certain terminal at the thermostat. Then look at the cable terminations
of the upstairs outside unit and
note the cable colours. Then note the cable terminations in the thermostat.
Compare these connections with
the downstairs unit and swop the appropriate wires so the upstairs unit is
correctly terminated at the thermostat.
wrote in message
ups.com...
Yeahm I know, but it is too late for that... What do I do?