RP

TURTLE wrote:

"Phil Scott" wrote in message

"TURTLE" wrote in message
.. .

"Phil Scott" wrote in message

"TURTLE" wrote in message

"Phil Scott" wrote in message

wrote in message
newslshf1hh835tb45ul9aiu44uddpd0pvp0p@4ax. com...

On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 11:07:56 -0700, "Phil Scott"
wrote:

When I met the engineer. a greek guy I forgot his name he was
in Honolulu atire, shorts, and boots..and no hair on his
body...he told me the story.. he got so upset he shed all of
his hair and had to take a range of calm down pills and see a
shrink.

So, basically, you met some guy in Honolulu, discussed his
lack of body hair with him, discussed the fact that he was higher than
a kite, then listened to his little story.

Hmmmm.......

Not impressive trash boy... I meet all kinds of people, this guy held an
unlimited sea captains license. and was in command of one of H Salts
lobster processing ships... not a flake, and yes I believed him... he had
no reason to lie.

Your attitude is comon of people who deal with low level jerks and
operates at that range, a trasher boy mentality..not impressive

Phil Scott

This is Turtle.

Phil , I think you being selected to be drummed out of alt.hvac because
your ability to reason and figure stuff out better than Steve sea breezer
and Paul the cat lover. Look at all the past replys and you will see a team
effort from these two to remove you with words of dislike. Most people with
a good education will not see a game being plaied by trashy People in team
effort.

Just Be Aware !

Thanks,,,i had noticed that too. Mostly I kill file those types after a
short exchange. They sure arent doing the trade anygood. its those types
that drag the rates down also. You dont see them out here on the west coast
or even in Texas to any extent. it seems to a south east coast but
primarily florida problem due to lax licensing and whatever.

Phil Scott

This is Turtle.

Louisiana and Florida are about the same with no licences or traning
required. All you need is a $200.00 operator permitt and a set of guages,
drum of gas , EPA test card, and your a expert.

About the ''''' Control-A-troll ''''' around alt.hvac, there is a few
want-a-bee salesmen and small time scam artist that wants to control the
alt.hvac, but they are not smart enough to know you may get control for one
day and then get shot out of the saddle the next day by the next fellow you
try to get out of the group. i think sometimes that these Control-A-troll
think that they can get control of the group to have it like a advertisment
place for Paul's HVAC Software and Sea Breeze Steve's HVAC parts sold over
the internet. Just some thoughts here.

OK that explains the motive at least for idiots. They would have been a lot
smarter to have not run off the talented posters... those are the ones most
people arrive to read.

So now these folks have a tiny customer base of idiots...that type never
spends much money.

So , speak freely and just don't worry about the Contol-A-trolls .

I only see alt.HVAC posts when someone cross posts to
alt.building.construction...otherwise these people were not impressive..
appliance repairmen for the most part.. nothing above the home owner level.

The real money in this business is in large commercial installations and
service, the larger hotels, chillers etc over 100 tons, many in Florida over
500 tons. that work bills out at over 90 dollars an hour. Here in calif 120
dollars an hour...and parts profits can double that.

Same with the industrial market we have here in Silicon valley.. semi
conductor clean rooms also in Texas and the north east. especially the DDC
controls end of it.

I tried to tip these guys to that market but it was a no go....that market
takes both brains and a professional demeanor..

the brains can be fixed up by understanding a few principles of physics.
Most of the applicance types seem to think physics is over their head...but
its actually not if these are fortunate enough to have a good mentor.

alas... it was not to be. Now that I see who these guys are Im not going to
spend any time on it.

We working class folks, including engineers such as myself are about to be
screwed entirely to the wall here in the US as new immigrants are doing most
of this work cheap..and the high end is being exported to india.

Its going to pay many of these guys to get some more high end skills.. On
the bottom end there will always be some appliance work but at 10 bucks an
hour, a tough way to make a living.
Phil Scott

this is Turtle.

this group is not the caliber to talking to , to fill that set of boots. we are
techs, small business owners, Software salesmen, and a few want a bee King of
the Hill. I think the show King of the hill best describes the alt.hvac..

i knew of only three people who come through here that could be interested in
the offers you spoke of but they was run off by the stupid King of the Hill
Game.

If it even sounds like Air conditioning or Heating, then I work on it.
1/2ton to 700tons. I'm still here Turtle. As for Phil, he's an ass who
is full of himself, apparently. And Jake is apparently as much an
industrial/commercial guy as Phil, and more so than even I am.
Some of our customers, or as Jake calls them "clients":
Bitec, Dana, Laddish, Tyson Corp., Eskimo Pie, Entergy Corp. JW
Aluminum, Firestone...., and these are just a few.

Bugger off Phil, I didn't have a problem with you until you started
spouting ****.

hvacrmedic

hvacrmedic