Ian Stirling

Default Moving Dishwasher and Washing Machine

Bill nospam@nospam wrote:
Have just spent a horrendous few hours removing the above from my fitted
kitchen in preparation for new flooring . Trouble is that they are both
boxed in quite tightly and with the worksurface on top there's no way of
getting any lift at the back of the appliances. Given that they're very
heavy there was no option but to just pull and drag but I don't fancy
pushing and heaving to get them back never mind what their square metal feet
are likely to do to my new floor.

Sheet of MDF.
Place MDF in front of the washing machine/... space.
Place washing machine on top of the MDF.
Push into place.