Mary Fisher

"Adrian C" wrote in message
Chip wrote:

In all seriousness, I find this kind of thing still frankly amazing,
even if the aerial photos _are_ fuzzy and out of date. The amount of
data must be staggering.

I come from the land of the eight bit micro (and at times want to retire
there too... another story) and find this amazing. Todays lot look at the
graphic visuals just the same as they watch TV/playstation and don't
understand the deeper significance of it all. I watched 'Toy Story' for
the computer animation interest - the kids for something other than the
Simpsons.

The wow factor is falling. Mankind needs more hype to maintain interest
and encorage further thinking.

Oh dear, this IS drivel. I need a drink ;o)

Here - have a bottle of Fraoch.

It might encourage Geoff to come out of hiding ...

Mary

--
Adrian C