Greetings,

Called at 8:14 EST hoping to reach an inspector before they left for
the day and reached a message which says that the offices are open
starting at 8:00 (they are in a different time zone than me). "There
is no operator assistance at this time." If I am having an emergency I
can dial 911.

I called back at 9:54 am and was told that they were all out doing
inspections. "They should be in around noon or so." I was again
transferred to Rick Butterfields voicemail. I left him a message to
call me back and gave him both my numbers.

Hope this helps,
William