Luke

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 23:46:34 -0700, Corinne
wrote:

Is there a product, such as a wood putty, that can be used to touch up
my kitchen cabinets which are called "Bleached Oak".

What's wrong with the cabinets? Putty is used for relatively large
holes. Wax pencil is better for small holes, may also work for some
dings. Scratches and other blemishes require other solutions. Putties
and wax pencils come in a variety of wood tones. You may or may not be
able to get an off-the-shelf match.

--
Luke
"I believe in the division of labor. You send us to Congress; we pass