Art

We have the wide path model with auto rinse and it works well.

"John Doe" wrote in message
Anybody own a Hoover SteamVac Agility or the cheaper Hoover
DeepCleaning SteamVac? How goes it? Is there any current SteamVac
model you are especially impressed with for its value or function?
Personally, I plan to spend no more than about USD200.

Apparently SteamVacs do not use steam, however some do use heated
air?

I would also like something that can also help clean hard surfaces.
A maid might be nice [playing].

Thank you.

For what it's worth. I bought one of the original Hoover Caddy Vac
U5110900 small vacuum cleaners. I like the design but the springs
have fallen off of the machine. The spring that puts tension on the
tilt release lever and the spring that holds the attachment cover
closed both fell/broke off. That is with careful use. It still
functions well enough.