Travis Jordan

Liz wrote:
So I was checking out Insinkerator's new Garbage Disposer Site and I
was wondering which disposer you guys recommend? Go with the 777
disposer or something with less powerful like the 555?

I've had the 333ss (predecessor to the 555ss) installed for about 8
years. It has been trouble free - and it gets used every day.

Also, does anyone have an insinkerator instant hot water dispenser?

Yep, got one of those too, the H990 in white. Once you have one of
these you will wonder how you ever did without it. I make coffee and
tea every morning (small Melita drip for the coffee, tea bag for the
tea). No stove, no microwave needed. The only problem I had with the
original unit (also eight years old) was a leak that developed as a
result of a corroded copper storage tank. Insinkerator replaced the
tank for $50, which I thought was reasonable under the circumstances.

http://www.insinkerator.com/isejsp/p...2&template=hwd