SQLit

"Donna" wrote in message
news:RsIKe.5979$lK2.315@trndny01...
We just pulled up the carpet in our upstairs to find hardwood floors,
covered with lots of different colors of paint splashes. Our budget
doesn't stretch to refinishing for a few years, so if it's possible, I'd
like to find a way to remove the paint. I have no idea whether it's oil

or
latex, and would guess that the paint splashes have been there at least 8
years. Can it be removed to make the floors look decent or should we

just
live with it until we can afford to refinish?

Donna

You might try ice and a sharp solid knife. Freeze each droplet and then
remove. The floor will probably look like it had the measles when your done.