Donna

Default How to remove old paint from hardwood?

We just pulled up the carpet in our upstairs to find hardwood floors,
covered with lots of different colors of paint splashes. Our budget
doesn't stretch to refinishing for a few years, so if it's possible, I'd
like to find a way to remove the paint. I have no idea whether it's oil or
latex, and would guess that the paint splashes have been there at least 8
years. Can it be removed to make the floors look decent or should we just
live with it until we can afford to refinish?

Donna