Appliance Repair Aid

Dinah wrote:
When I went out to put a load of clothes in the dryer the washer was full of
water. It went thru the washing cycle but never moved past that. I moved
the dial around and it will start washing at every mode but will stop and
never go any further. It won't pump, rinse or spin. Could someone tell me
what the problem is and is it expensive to repair.

TIA

Hi,

No mention of washer make, model#, approx age??....but some direct
drive style washers ( some Kenmores, Whirlpools ) will fill and agitate
only but will not spin or drain if the lid switch/lid switch probe is
bad.

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/