Joseph Meehan

uriah wrote:
Unfortunately the section is part of an unbroken slab inclucing 50" of
driveway and carport.
Stan

Why is that unfortunate? It sounds to me like it is still a very good
candidate for mud jacking.

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 10:41:21 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

uriah wrote:
Due to general errosion throughout neighborhood one section of my
drive way needsa build up layer due to water and mud after rains.
the section is 15' by 12'. 0"at both ends and 3"in the center.
Can I just acid wash the section and fill in with concrete or must
the whole sectrion be a mimimum thickness.
Stan

Rather than add concrete to the top, contract your local mud
jackers and get an estimate. They drill holes about 3" in diameter
and pump concrete under the pad and lift it.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit