Norm Dresner

"D Murphy" wrote in message
"Chris" wrote in :

I am looking for a decent 115 HSS drill bit set. Something decent but
not a cheapo import. Heck I see titanium sets on eBay for $9.99. Not
something I would be willing to deal with.

Anyone have any experience with a decent set at a decent price?

Precision Twist. Made in the USA. I think they have decent pricing and
they
are good quality.

http://www.precisiontwistdrill.com/

Drill sets are he

http://www.precisiontwistdrill.com/c..._Catalog/08%20
_DRILL_SETS.pdf

If you want drill bits that will last forever forget the TiN coat and buy
the HSSCO (High Speed Steel Cobalt) set.

They sell through distributors, so shop around.

Even though they sell through distributors, they've got to have _some_ idea
of the prices they go for. I just hate sites that won't tell you what
something costs.

Norm