Graham Wilson

Default Cooling a house

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 12:41:17 GMT, (sPoNiX) wrote:

My house is very hot, especially upstairs. Even with the windows open
and a fan blowing it gets hot as the fans just blow the heat round and
round the room. What's needed is somewhere for the heat to go.

I purchased a an air conditioning unit from B&Q. It is an Amcor 12,000
BTU unit with a tumble-dryer type pipe that you shove out of an open
door or window.

The unit was on and running today. It turned the room into a fridge.

Superb unit. About £300 though - so not cheap.

However, it is noisy. You couldn't sleep with it on.

Graham