JimE

There were a couple of fuses downstream of the junction box on the old
pullman unit, so it seems likely that at least one was for the 120v
outlets. I still need both 240v for the cooktop and 120v for the
fridge. The outlet box is in a cabinet under the sink. Would it be
better to install a one breaker mini-panel with a 15 amp breaker under
the sink between the 240v outlet and the 120v outlets? I live in the US
Virgin Islands and the standards are quite a bit lower than back in the
states. I seriously doubt that an inspector will ever see this wiring
and I suspect they would not have a problem with it if they did.

--
JimE
JimE's Profile: http://www.homeplot.com/member.php?userid=52