Gunner

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:26:42 GMT, "Pete C."
wrote:

etc. This vital knowledge and experience was directly transferable to use
on the milling machine when I got around to buying it.

I have both a lathe and a mill, and the mill gets more use by a 5:1
factor or better.

Pete C.

And my lathes get more use then any of the mills I have.

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty."
Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly
save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long