Gunner

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 00:38:33 GMT, "SteveF" wrote:

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message

wrote in message
In misc.survivalism Cliff wrote:

Thy tax cuts for the rich and thy media control, they discomfort me.

Well maybe the tax cuts did nothing for YOU, but for Good Patriotic
Americans, they did a whole LOT!

Who do you identify with, the poor slobs who make no money and got no tax
breaks? Or the Good Rich People who make this country GREAT!?

Who do you think PAID the taxes in the first place? Who do you think
give
you a JOB?

You Godless Liberals make me sick.

Cliff gets sucked into the drama but even HE voted for Bush...twice, and
that was just in '04...a true Democrat, but not even HE is stupid enough
to vote Democratic.

Actually, I think the intellectual failure on the part of Cliff and other
members of the "Angry Left" is that they are not smart enough to realize
that every time they open their mouths or post another OT rant, all it does
is cause another bunch of moderate Democrats to vow never to vote for
another Democrat (liberal) again. I live in rural North Carolina (a
yellow-dog Democratic state up until about 25 years ago and still mostly
Democrat at the local level) and decided to make a count of signs for the
last election. Bush/Cheney outnumbered Kerry/Edwards by 6 to 1. Heck, even
California and Massachusetts have Republican governors now. No telling how
many Democrats switched parties after Durbin's last diatribe but I'd bet
it's a bunch. I really don't think this country should have a one party
government, but that's where we are heading as long as the Angry Left runs
the Democratic Party.

Steve.

Well said. The fringe kooks have taken over the Democratic Party..and
as such..they have nothing to hang their hats on politically, except
hate of the Right and obstructionism. Even during the last election,
it was not what they could do for the country..but "anyone but Bush"

They are incapable of compromise..compromise to them means that
conservatives should agree with their agendas and no less.

Why on gods green earth would they tout the two most leftwing
extremist candidates as presidential material? Leiberman for example
may have had a very good chance of winning. The only problem is..is
that the Left hates him for being a non fringe kook.

The Democratic Party reminds me of the Titanic..the lites are still
on, the band is playing as loud as it can, the rats have already
deserted the ship, the smart ones have cast off in lifeboats..and only
the insane are still dancing to the music as the bow slips under
water.

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty."
Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly
save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long