TURTLE

"tm" wrote in message
"Carolina Breeze HVAC" wrote:
"TURTLE" wrote

WRONG !!!!!

Bet me your business I cant install a window unit that your theif buddy cant
get out...period..on teh ground...
Bet me Terry, cause you will loose.

'Lose'. 'Loose' means something else entirely.

You must have live a sheiltered life to think that a theif can't pop a
window unit out a window in just a second or two. A window unit can be pop
out just about as fast as a key slot on a steering collium on a car.

Not after we install one....bet me Terry....
Hell, bet me half of what you ****ed the Judge out of.

Always best not to end a sentence in a preposition, otherwise you look
like an illiterate hillbilly.

Now, you seem to be wildly betting that you can install a window ac
that no one can remove from outside. I'll take that bet. Throw your
money away, chump.
Name the place, I'll hitch up the howitzer.

This is Turtrle.

Take it easy on Stevey Window Wonder , for he was raised up by having a
sheiltered life and don't know about Poor people or poor people ways of life.

TURTLE