Lawrence Wasserman

In article ,
wrote:
On 8 Aug 2005 20:25:05 -0700, wrote:

After completing my addition, I now find that the only way to get on my
roof is to go purchase a 32' extension ladder (maybe). I may need to
go even more, but the fact that I ONLY need it to clean out a set of
gutters.

....snipped...
Comments?

I hate to tell you this, but your house is too high. Worse yet, it
was constructed incorrectly. Your house should have been built to be
telescopic. When you want to clean the gutters, the upper floors
should overlap the lower floors and retract, leaving the gutters only
6 feet off the ground. After cleaning them, push a button and the
house goes back to normal height. I suggest you rebuild the house.

Mark

That is just silly. There is noting wrong with the height of his
house, it simply has the GUTTERS installed too high! Just install the
gutters at about 7 ft, or perhaps at a comfortable height for the
ladder which you own now.

--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland