James \Cubby\ Culbertson

I'm not sure the sealer will add much in the way of physical protection
although it might.
You should be sealing grout anyway to prevent stains and moisture
penetration.
Cheers,
cc

"djay" wrote in message
Okay,

The B & C (that's ball & chain) had me recolor the grout between the
kitchen countertop tiles. It was a charcoal and then colored to "sand"
and some of the "sand" colorant had worn away leaving a mix of charcoal
and "sand" color. I succumbed to the B & C and recolored over the
charcoal grout with the "sand" colorant.

Now the big question....

To better protect this colorant, can I use a tile/grout sealant? I have a
water based polymer sealer that would work but I'm not sure if it would be
wise to use it in this application. The sealer would be more common used
on the tiles in the bathroom. What do you think?

Thanks,

DJay