Patrick Conroy

"Mike Pio" wrote in
news:vlNJe.173995$go.172212@fed1read05:

Hello,

I have a good friend who has a Jet table saw, and I'd like to surprise
him with a rolling stand for it. I don't know the model number, but I
do know some of the specs. It's a 1 3/4 HP saw wired for 110 V, a 30"
fence and one cast iron wing. It has a steel closed cabinet and is
not open like a contractor saw.

Find the model he http://www.wmhtoolgroup.com/index.cfm?
area=shop&action=vendors&vid=1&CID=793

My Jet is the Supersaw hybrid. 1 3/4HP, 110V, closed cabinet but up on
legs, Not a closed cabinet all the way to the floor.

Rolling Stand as in outfeed rollers or rolling base?
If a rolling base - the easiest way to get on that fits is to grab Jet's
HD mobile base..