Conan The Librarian

Dave in Fairfax wrote:

Strangely enough I was in the employ of our Navy. %-) Got to see the
world and everything.

Ah yes ... it's not just an adventure, it's a job.

The only problem with the bass catching the
skeetrs is sometimes the fish goes up and doesn't come back down. It is
a pleasurable addiction, and less costly than some. Least as long as I
remain a bottom feeder. Unless I hit the lotto big, I don't see that as
changing anytime soon. %-(

At least you live in an area where there's a chance to bottom-feed.
Down hyar in oletoolhail they seem to think that the older and rustier
a tool is, the more it's worth ... as a decoration for your "kuntry
kitchen". :-|

Chuck Vance