RoyJ

Grant, I vote for making it one document. I was tempted to download the
whole thing myself, stick in my "manuals" folder. too much work, too big
a resulting file.

Grant Erwin wrote:

Rick wrote:

"Copper and Brass Pipe and Tube Bending Handbook", by the Copper and
Brass Research Association

Sixth Edition-1954

Scanned in JPG and posted here

http://home.tir.com/~artemus/Bending%20Tube/

Always wondered how tubes were bent using mandrels - fascinating! Thanks!

I may play with resizing those images, saving them as PDF, and combining
them into a single document, simply because one doc is easier to read
and navigate than a bunch of jpegs. If I do (probably "when I do") do
you want me to make it available or would you rather I sent it to you to
let you make it available?

GWE