Dennis Turner

On 8/8/2005 7:44 PM or thereabouts, appears,
somewhat unbelievably, to have opined:

my earlier post i recieved alot of good onfo on what to use to stripper
a dresser....

and now i have another question....
has anyone in here used a product called citrus strip?
if so is it any good?...
reason i am asking is the people at home depot said it would be good to
use since it doesnt have a chemical smell o it.

any help would be appreciated...

thaks in advance

It's usually not a good idea to paint a stripper unless she gives you
permission first. She may decide to charge you with assault & battery.

What?

I misunderstood the question?

Nevermind.

--
As a child, my parents thought I was an idiot-savant.
Now, however, it is rather clear that I'm simply an idiot.