djay

Default to seal or not to seal that is the question

Okay,

The B & C (that's ball & chain) had me recolor the grout between the kitchen
countertop tiles. It was a charcoal and then colored to "sand" and some of
the "sand" colorant had worn away leaving a mix of charcoal and "sand"
color. I succumbed to the B & C and recolored over the charcoal grout with
the "sand" colorant.

Now the big question....

To better protect this colorant, can I use a tile/grout sealant? I have a
water based polymer sealer that would work but I'm not sure if it would be
wise to use it in this application. The sealer would be more common used on
the tiles in the bathroom. What do you think?

Thanks,

DJay