TURTLE

"Carolina Breeze HVAC" wrote in message

"TURTLE" wrote in message
Snip the Bull****.

So What I think is your just another computor Geek wanting to be somebody.
Knock your self out.

So wrong.
Just ****ed off that your system isnt this fast or nice.
Did you ever figure out how hyperthreading works?

This is Turtle.

You say I'm ****ed off because my computor is not fast and nice. WOW, You got
me to thinking here and I will call my computor man and ask him if i'm fast
enough. He said I had a 1.1 Ghz ram , 120 Ghz memory, 256 hz game or sound
card, and to leave it alone for you good enough. So that solved that.

For YOU, a 286 with 512k is good enough....

Well your question here , Did you ever figure out how hyperthreading works?
No , but Did you ever figure out yet that i don't give a Rates Ass what you
think ! If you do , let me know.

Godalmighty..it must..you stalk me around here like you love me.

This is Turtle.

My first compooter was a [ i think ] was a 286 something / 1 Mgk memory / [ 33
hz or mhz. not sure. ] . Now that was a fast motor scooter ! I had bought this
one as they just come out with it at the Compooter place.

Stalking you . LOL LOL LOL , Son you ain't got a lick of sence if you think I'm
stalking you. I'm just following you around and when you have something hateful,
distasteful, or stupid things to say about me. i fire on your stupid ass. I have
told you all alone if you stop speaking disrespectful words at me. I will do the
same. No but you keep it up and expect me to not fire on you ever **** time you
speak.

Now all you do is say Lest stop it and you stop it and I will stop it. I will
say OK and it is all over with. Here is the deal but if you don't expect me to
be on your ass everytime you speak disrespectful with my name in your thoughts
or words. you are water headed to think so.

Take a choice but choose Wisely.

TURTLE