Carolina Breeze HVAC

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

"Carolina Breeze HVAC" wrote in message

"TURTLE" wrote in message

wrote in message
On 6 Aug 2005 09:30:04 -0700, Banty wrote:

In article , B-Hate-Me says...

wrote in message

Maybe, but they cost a lot less, with no ducts or concrete pads or
plumbing
or special electrical wiring, and low-cost Chinese and Korean
labor,
vs
local HVAC criminals. At $69 for 5340 Btu/h at 10.2 EER (Daewoo), a
3-ton
system is $69x36K/5340 = $465.17. And if one breaks, the rest keep
working.

The downside to window shakers-

1) Security...Your home is easily accessed if the burglar simply

removes
the
unit.

Bull****. Pulling a unit FROM THE OUTSIDE is a LOT harder
than just breaking a window or kicking in a door.

Paul ( pjm @ pobox . com )

This is Turtle.

Earth to Trailor house Paul. i see you did not know about Theif 101 on

the
street. All you do to break in a place with window shackers is to take
crow bar and lift the window slide up about 1 or 2 inches and then let

the
window unit fall out the window and hit the ground. Then watch the cord
still being plugged in but just stand on the window shacker to climb in
the wide open window where the window unit use to be.

So you are saying that those times you DO install a window unit, you dont
secure it properly??

Amazing..

How to re-possess in the case of non payment......might just as well
collect
a little 'interest' while your at it...

Gotta be...was he the one that told Chris Young, Stormin Moron, that if he
used a GE capacitor that he would have job security?
LOL
OF course, I encourage everyone to read STormins post in alt.hvac about how
he raped a comsumer in NY and I encourage everyone to check for used parts
in a case like this..a legit contractor would have had the part, or ,
assuming he was fresh out, been back short order with the right correct
part...and GOD I hope its under warranty and the customer knows it.
oh..the post header title?
GE Incapacitors.
STormy Moron is the author....amazing read, and why I stay on his hack ass.

--

SVL