Carolina Breeze HVAC

"TURTLE" wrote in message

"Carolina Breeze HVAC" wrote in message

This is Turtle.

If it was a crime of being a Asshole and lier. You surely would be in
jail.

Asshole, yes.
Liar? No.

i8've got a question for you. Where do you get al this hate from for i
have not seen anybody with better hatred than you is Paul. Now he has
settled down , so I guess your the biggest Hatred Fellow around. Give me
some more of that hatred for your good at it.

I dont hate you Terry..I feel real sorry that you are so ****ing stupid,
and that you have customers that dont know any better.

Do you work for a living or just hate all day ?

Umm....think about it guy...I work. Im a working owner, meaning if I want
to go to CA and play, I can..since I still own a home there.
I also can send first year techs out that have more credibility and
training than you do, and still make a living.

This is Turtle.

I am impressed with your abilitys that you state above and it must be nice
living on easy street as you say , BUT. I too am a small HVAC/R
business owner for the last 20 years and 20 years before that I worked in
the hvac/r field , which comes to over 40 years in the business. I'm now
looking to retire at 55 years of age and enjoy life some before I go. I
have done good in the HVAC/R business and it has treated me well. Now
Education wise , I have a Voc Tech Degree [ Louisiana State Owned School ]
T. H. Harris Voc Tech School in [ Non-Destructiable testing ] X-Ray of
Metal and ultrasonic testing of metal flaws. Have 96 hours in Industrial
management from Louisiana State University which i need 127 hour to
finish. I run out of money and federal government had or was just getting
started with loaning money to students and program had not got started yet
in my area. So My education was just mininal at best. So this just about
sume it up as to me.

Then a Rookie hvac Business owner comes along and call this person ****ing
Stupid !

Aint a rookie boy.

Then this Rookie hvac business owner says he is a Asshole. In the HVAC
business if you get a Asshole working for you. You better get rid of him
for he will loose a bunch of customers with his mouth. OH yea, in this
part of the country a asshole and a low life are the same.

So, what do you classify yourself as son? A crook, or a guy that ****ed the
system and got away with it? Hey man..your words..not mine.

Then this Rookie hvac business owner expresses the most hatred that any
man can express to another person over the internet . Then in the same
conversation he says he feel sorry for this person ! In my part of the
country this is called a lie , but your area of business or part of the
country you can lie like this and not be called on it because it is
commonly accepted to lie in your business.

Funny...if you had talked to your buddy Nooner, as you claim to have, he
would state that I DO feel sorry for you.
I just hate hacks..you sir..ARE a hack.
Period.
Your own admission proves it.

Let me let you in on a little thing here. Steve your nothing more than a
puffed up Ego with a problem with being nobody in the business world. I
know i'm a nobody but you don't know your a nobody or will not accept you
being a nobody. You can bost all you want but no one gives a rates ass as
to you being a somebody.

LOL..
If I can keep up like this..I will stay a nobody...
You wanna retire at 55...I aint hit 40 yet, and I could tomorrow....and not
from screwing over customers.
But hey....you keep putting in $200 Goodman units for $2500.

So What I think is your just another computor Geek wanting to be somebody.
Knock your self out.

So wrong.
Just ****ed off that your system isnt this fast or nice.
Did you ever figure out how hyperthreading works?

TURTLE