Harry K

david wrote:
Was looking for cold tap water for like showering and washing.

wrote in message
ups.com...

david wrote:
I live in Phoenix AZ (Proving grounds for hell) and during the summer
months
other than late at night cold water is only a memory. Anything similiar
a water heater for cold water?
TIA,
Dave

How about your very own drinking fountain or refrigerated bottled water
setup.

What is your water source? I have lived in the south and never had a
problem with not having cold water from city services. If on a well, I
can see your pressure tank heating up during the day. If so, just run
the tank down until the pump starts and you'll have water at about 50
degrees.

Harry K