Carolina Breeze HVAC

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Maybe there really is no Carolina Breeze company? Maybe it's just some
unhappy welfare guy posting on a computer, and piecing together a website
from images stolen off the net.

Maybe, you need to learn how to look it up...
State website....and there are others that you can look it up and find out
its real cocksucker.

Sorry...its amazing to think that you are that stupid. Particularly when
some of the customers I have , have actually posted in here before.
Have at it Chris....at least the TV spot we did on the local news wasnt us
running out and crying to mommy that we cut ourselves trying to **** up a
perfectly good refrig fan motor....hint hint....

There was a scam going in the Texas prisons some years ago about smuggling
in postal money orders that they changed to make them read $700. BS some
poor outsider, and then they would mail the money order to the outsider,
who
would cash it and put the money in the inmate's account. But the prisoner
had to BS the outsider how much money he had, and how much acres, and how
many employees. Maybe one of them got a computer? We supposed to be
cashing
money orders for Sea Weed?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"TURTLE" wrote in message
.. .

"Carolina Breeze HVAC" wrote in message
Just send him some....Turtle deals with ****ers too stupid to care who

works
on their ****, and Chris is perfect for ****ing them out of every damn

dollar
they make..

Chris and Terry are the reasons that the general public looks down on the

HVAC
biz as a whole....they dont know what they are doing, cant repair

anything,
and when they do, they have to ask what kind of freaking CLEANER to use,

after
making wild claims about being in the trade since they were SIX.
Terrys dad should have been locked up due to child labor laws....or at

least,
for making such a stupid ****er in the first place.

This is Turtle.

If it was a crime of being a Asshole and lier. You surely would be in
jail.

i8've got a question for you. Where do you get al this hate from for i
have
not
seen anybody with better hatred than you is Paul. Now he has settled down
,
so I
guess your the biggest Hatred Fellow around. Give me some more of that
hatred
for your good at it. Do you work for a living or just hate all day ?

TURTLE