TURTLE

"Carolina Breeze HVAC" wrote in message

This is Turtle.

If it was a crime of being a Asshole and lier. You surely would be in jail.

Asshole, yes.
Liar? No.

i8've got a question for you. Where do you get al this hate from for i have
not seen anybody with better hatred than you is Paul. Now he has settled down
, so I guess your the biggest Hatred Fellow around. Give me some more of that
hatred for your good at it.

I dont hate you Terry..I feel real sorry that you are so ****ing stupid, and
that you have customers that dont know any better.

Do you work for a living or just hate all day ?

Umm....think about it guy...I work. Im a working owner, meaning if I want to
go to CA and play, I can..since I still own a home there.
I also can send first year techs out that have more credibility and training
than you do, and still make a living.

This is Turtle.

I am impressed with your abilitys that you state above and it must be nice
living on easy street as you say , BUT. I too am a small HVAC/R business
owner for the last 20 years and 20 years before that I worked in the hvac/r
field , which comes to over 40 years in the business. I'm now looking to retire
at 55 years of age and enjoy life some before I go. I have done good in the
HVAC/R business and it has treated me well. Now Education wise , I have a Voc
Tech Degree [ Louisiana State Owned School ] T. H. Harris Voc Tech School in [
Non-Destructiable testing ] X-Ray of Metal and ultrasonic testing of metal
flaws. Have 96 hours in Industrial management from Louisiana State University
which i need 127 hour to finish. I run out of money and federal government had
or was just getting started with loaning money to students and program had not
got started yet in my area. So My education was just mininal at best. So this
just about sume it up as to me.

Then a Rookie hvac Business owner comes along and call this person ****ing
Stupid !

Then this Rookie hvac business owner says he is a Asshole. In the HVAC business
if you get a Asshole working for you. You better get rid of him for he will
loose a bunch of customers with his mouth. OH yea, in this part of the country a
asshole and a low life are the same.

Then this Rookie hvac business owner expresses the most hatred that any man can
express to another person over the internet . Then in the same conversation he
says he feel sorry for this person ! In my part of the country this is called a
lie , but your area of business or part of the country you can lie like this and
not be called on it because it is commonly accepted to lie in your business.

Let me let you in on a little thing here. Steve your nothing more than a puffed
up Ego with a problem with being nobody in the business world. I know i'm a
nobody but you don't know your a nobody or will not accept you being a nobody.
You can bost all you want but no one gives a rates ass as to you being a
somebody.

So What I think is your just another computor Geek wanting to be somebody. Knock
your self out.

TURTLE