Unquestionably Confused

Mike Pio wrote:
Hello,

I have a good friend who has a Jet table saw, and I'd like to surprise him
with a rolling stand for it. I don't know the model number, but I do know
some of the specs. It's a 1 3/4 HP saw wired for 110 V, a 30" fence and one
cast iron wing. It has a steel closed cabinet and is not open like a
contractor saw.

Is this the Jet JWCS-10A found he
http://www.dewalt.com/us/articles/pr...orking&ID=793?
If so, is there a rolling stand available for this tool? Where can I buy
it?

Mike, JET makes a mobile tool base for around $60 (IIRC) that is all
steel and adjusts to fit most any of their tools and ALL of their saws
(at least those without an aux. outfeed table.)

I bought one for my Jet Cabinet Saw and assembly was a breeze. Getting
the saw base ONTO the stand was another matterg

I truly don't recall the model number of mine but here's a link to Jet's
mobile bases, all of them.

No, really, here's the link. I remembered it THIS time.

http://www.wmhtoolgroup.com/index.cf...s&vid=1&CID=84