Gideon

Paul wrote

No, they are in their hole-in-the-wall offices with a
telescope behind the curtain, LOOKING at the co-eds :-)

==============

Well, I must admit that I spent 3 months in a somewhat
analogous manner. I was a relatively young, married guy
working on a Spring contract with a major university. I
had a second floor window office close to & facing the quad,
with an awesome view of marginally clad young females.

I'd been out of school for about a decade & I'd forgotten how
damned hard it was for a health male to concentrate when
anywhere near a campus quad in the springtime. The wife
never did figure out why I was so damned horny for those 90
days.

Of course, I had a legitimate reason for looking but not touching.
I doubt if Nicky does.

Gideon