Leon

"Mike Pio" wrote in message
news:vlNJe.173995$go.172212@fed1read05...
Hello,

I have a good friend who has a Jet table saw, and I'd like to surprise him
with a rolling stand for it. I don't know the model number, but I do know
some of the specs. It's a 1 3/4 HP saw wired for 110 V, a 30" fence and
one cast iron wing. It has a steel closed cabinet and is not open like a
contractor saw.

You really should get the model number and determine if the saw is a left
tilt or right tilt. On cabinet saws the left tilt and right stands are
different mostly with the orientation of the wheels. If you put a right
tilt mobile stand on a left tilt saw the saw can tip when the blade it set
to cut a bevel. You really need to be right on this purchase.