Duane Bozarth

Mike Pio wrote:

Hello,

I have a good friend who has a Jet table saw, and I'd like to surprise him
with a rolling stand for it. I don't know the model number, but I do know
some of the specs. It's a 1 3/4 HP saw wired for 110 V, a 30" fence and one
cast iron wing. It has a steel closed cabinet and is not open like a
contractor saw.

Is this the Jet JWCS-10A found he
http://www.dewalt.com/us/articles/pr...orking&ID=793?
If so, is there a rolling stand available for this tool? Where can I buy
it?

How much you willing to spend? HTC has matchup of bases for virtually
any machine...they're probably the "Cadillac" of the genre...

Almost any of the mail order places have them or I suspect you can order
direct...