Conan The Librarian

Dave in Fairfax wrote:

Conan The Librarian wrote:

Jeezus ... you've got it bad, man. If I didn't know better, I'd say
you were a collector. ;-)

But I'm feeling MUCH better now. %-)

They say the first step to recovery is realizing you have a problem.
;-)

[snip of pics of western NC]

Very pretty. The UP is pretty too. First time I took my ex fishing she
caught a 26 3/4" large mouth.

That's a nice fish. Is there any truth to the rumor that they grow
that big because they feed on the Yooper dragonfl ... er ... mosquitoes?
:-)

Had to let it go though, out of season.
That may have contributed to my divorce. 5-( Out in wolf Lake, they
had HUGE trout, immense, bass sized. Hand fishing for tuna off a rubber
ducky out in Guam was fun to. BIG fish. Can you say sashimi?

I'm guessing you weren't just vacationing in Guam, eh?

Chuck Vance