Ken Sterling

Pics on my website:
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth/page1.htm
See the Toneau link

JR
Dweller in the cellar

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"

I would think that spanning the width of the bed, and having the
hinges located between the panels, that you would have a problem with
rainwater being funnelled down into the bed??? I have seen some with
a "bowed" framework (all one piece) that hinged in the front and
raised up for access from the tailgate end. Nice job, BTW.
Ken.