Joseph

"TURTLE" wrote in message
.. .

"Carolina Breeze HVAC" wrote in message

"B-Hate-Me" BHateMe@home wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Nevermind move the business, just send me some of your customers.

Ya....Send him the one's you hate.

Just send him some....Turtle deals with ****ers too stupid to care who

works
on their ****, and Chris is perfect for ****ing them out of every damn

dollar
they make..

Chris and Terry are the reasons that the general public looks down on

the HVAC
biz as a whole....they dont know what they are doing, cant repair

anything,
and when they do, they have to ask what kind of freaking CLEANER to use,

after
making wild claims about being in the trade since they were SIX.
Terrys dad should have been locked up due to child labor laws....or at

least,
for making such a stupid ****er in the first place.

This is Turtle.

If it was a crime of being a Asshole and lier. You surely would be in

jail.

i8've got a question for you. Where do you get al this hate from for i

have not
seen anybody with better hatred than you is Paul. Now he has settled down

, so I
guess your the biggest Hatred Fellow around. Give me some more of that

hatred
for your good at it. Do you work for a living or just hate all day ?

TURTLE

I know you've got issues with Paul and a couple of the minions (doh!),
but if you take up with Stormy who is a troll by way of being mentally
incompetent, you stand to lose a lot of respect from people in the group I
fear. You are judged by the company you keep Paul & others may be assholes
but they are not deviants although I can't prove it. I don't know why that
idiot bites my craw but he does and he is not contributing anything of value
to this newsgroup (my opinion). In fact I believe, he will see the gates of
hell long before Paul gets done telling Saint Peter to Blow Him...

Please don't encourage Stormy to post to this group. He needs to
listen and learn allot more about HVAC before opening his mouth to give
advice.

Again just my opinion, Joseph